Welcome to our preciousss blog...

You have now stepped in to the kingdom of the movie (and Lord of the Rings) geeks. Like Frodo Baggins of the Shire you now have a choice...to go back to your safe existence or to join our world of obsession...


Tuesday 22 July 2008

daydreaming at work

Ok. Sitting at work during my break and hanging out in front of the computer. Suddenly remember...shit, we have a blog now. No one might have read anything yet... but still. I felt right away the urge to write something passionate about film. The first thing that came to mind was Kill Bill for some reason. Maybe because I was checking out clips from the film yesterday with Emelie, maybe because I often think about how fantasticly perfect every single frame in that film is.
Or maybe just simply because it's one of my favourite films and there's a scene in it that actually makes me think that violence can be beautiful. And I'm pretty much a peace loving hippie so that's saying a lot. In fact there are two scenes that make the hair on my arms stand up. Haven't figured out how to upload video clips on the blog yet (open to suggestions btw) so I'm just gonna put in the links.

Watch and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCqJmwGyJew&feature=email

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9E-iK-IvIs&feature=email

1 comment:

Uncle O. said...

O Lord! Gandalf you sexy bastard!