Welcome to our preciousss blog...

You have now stepped in to the kingdom of the movie (and Lord of the Rings) geeks. Like Frodo Baggins of the Shire you now have a choice...to go back to your safe existence or to join our world of obsession...


Monday 28 July 2008

Here we go

Ok, it's time for Emelie to contribute with a little something too.
You'll have to excuse me if anything is spelled wrong, I don't have the same knowledge in the english language as Isabella do.
I hate to tell you that I have a lack of interest in the world of internet but I'll do my best to be a part of this blog.

Very well. I'm Emelie "the List maker" or the "quote poster". Today I thougt I should post the first quote and I know exactly which one.

It's simple but it's true, and it should give everyone a little bit of hope, no matter how down you are or even who you are.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future...


I will say no more...

/Emelie

No comments: